“Power” by Cortez Curtis
1st Annual Chicago Festival of Spiritual Art
October 1 - 31, 2009
The 1st Annual Chicago Festival of Spiritual Art will be held Memorial Day Weekend, Friday May 22 through Monday May 25, 2009 at Life Force Arts Center, 3148 N. Lincoln Av., Chicago.
A spiritual approach to visual, literary and performing art may be defined in a variety of ways such as:
- art that flows from spiritual practice
- art that creates connection to spirit for the audience
- art for spiritual healing
- art for transformation of consciousness
Spearheaded by Joan Forest Mage of Life Force Arts Center, the festival features thirty artists presenting in various media during four days of performances, workshops, lectures, panel discussions, and a large visual art exhibit. Come for enrichment, enlightenment, healing, and fun!
Hours of the Festival are
- Friday May 22, 5:30 – 10 PM
- Saturday May 23, 10 AM – 10 PM
- Sunday May 24, 10 AM – 10 PM
- Monday May 25, 10 AM – 6 PM
Advance tickets are available by calling Life Force Arts Center at 773-327-7224. Suggested donation is $100 for the whole Festival or $40 per day; no one turned away for lack of funds.
Please contact Joan Forest Mage at 773-327-7224 or email@example.com with any questions.
Exhibiting Artists for The 1st Annual Chicago Festival of Spiritual Art