Sunday October 15, 2023
3:30-5:30 PM CT
Attend in person or via zoom
$55/$45 Early Registration by October 8
- Do you feel like you’re stuck in a place between your old life and moving towards a new chapter of your life?
- Are you facing having to make a choice between the known and the unknown?
- Are you contemplating which direction to go?
- Are you seeking guidance on creating and fulfilling your dreams?
This workshop led by Shamanic Artist Jake Moreland has been created with the help of the spirit world to help you navigate uncertain times and lead you towards creating the life you want to live.
In a guided meditation inspired by Jake’s photograph, Water Dance, you will traverse the subterranean rivers of the underworld, going deep within your subconscious mind to meet with Father Time, Death, Mother Earth, and other spirit friends. Here you may seek and find answers, messages, and guidance to make a breakthrough in your transformational goals.
This workshop has been created for those who are seeking to let go of the old ways of life and are choosing to embrace the unknown to create your future and fulfill your dreams. It will help guide you to look within and uncover the hidden in order to bring it to the surface.
What to expect:
- Guided meditation
- Writing exercise – writing materials will be provided
- Art making based on the meditation experience – pastels and paper will be provided
Suggestions to bring:
- Blanket, yoga mat, and/or pillow to get comfortable for the meditation
- Journal and pen for recording your experience
- Your own art materials if you’d like to use media other than pastels
is a professional photographer and artist based in Downers Grove, IL. He owns Two Birds Photography
which specializes in family portraiture and weddings. When painting, he mainly focuses on the mediums of oil and acrylic although sometimes uses mixed media. His art often focuses on the intuitive and introspective. He uses art in order to find healing, wholeness, and direction in life. Oftentimes, images of strange creatures and figures will make their appearance in his sketches and Jake tries to bring them to life in paintings. Jake is the father of three sons and has a rescue cat. When not photographing professionally or making art you can find him hiking, picking up trash on his walks in the neighborhood, taking photos in nature, at record stores and thrift stores, and hanging out and playing Pokemon with his kids. Jake has completed the Life Force Shamanic Training program Levels 1 and 2.
Register for Event
Artmaking workshop with Jake Moreland. $45 early registration by October 8.
Pay by credit card:
To pay by Zelle – our Zelle address is email@example.com
Please contact Joan to specify if you are coming in person or via zoom
Questions? contact Joan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-327-7224