6 week group process “deep dive” into shamanic arts & healing
6 Tuesdays, 7-9 PM CT
January 23 & 30, February 6, 13, & 20, & 27, 2024
$240/$180 early registration by January 16
Attend in person or via zoom
Healing Arts Intensive Creative Community. $180 early registration by January 16.
Pay by credit card:
To pay by Zelle – our Zelle address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Joan to specify if you are coming in person or via zoom
Questions? contact Joan at email@example.com or 773-327-7224
Healing Arts Intensive is
- A 6 week group therapeutic process through observing and creating visual art, writing, music dance
- A life-changing experience of transformation and healing in small group, like-minded community
- Learning how to use the arts for your spiritual healing
- Experiencing the power of having a healing intention (Transformational Goal)
- Dive deep into observing art, using it as a catalyst for your transformational intentions
- Learning and/or practicing Shamanic Journey meditation
- Find the archetypal energies/helping spirits who can help you achieve your personal intentions
- facilitated by Shamanic Practitioners and Artists Joan Forest Mage & Lisa Nomikos
“I felt as if this Healing Arts Intensive was awakening me into clarity. I could not have imagined the shift I underwent from the first session until the end. I shed the old identity to see what was below the surface. My focus shifted, my understanding of my gifts was clarified.”
“The very act of setting a transformational goal is a big step in the healing process. The Healing Arts Intensive provides many opportunities for healing, growth, introspection and self-expression, to name a few.”
What happens in a Healing Arts Intensive?
- Participants focus on a personal Transformational Goal which they manifest through the entire range of observing and creating the arts.
- Each Intensive is built around a Life Force Arts Ensemble performance which channels the healing energy from spirit guides. Intensive participants attend, and there are also art making sessions, writing and discussion.
- Experience sound healing, dance, vocal and instrumental music, and shamanic journey meditation in the sacred space created by our art exhibit.
Each Healing Arts Intensive is
- six weeks
- has a Group of six to eight participants
- guided by a Facilitator(s).
The sessions are: TBA
Intensive participants DO NOT perform in the LFAE performance, but they DO
- choose archetypal energies or helping spirits who the LFAE performers invoke to guide the performance
- create writing and poetry based on their Transformational Goals, which the LFAE performers may recite or sing during the performance
- learn the deeper meaning of the Featured Artwork from the LFAE art exhibit
NOTE: This is a 6 session process, so please check your calendar to make sure you can come to all six sessions. You can attend the Intensive in-person or via zoom.
Tuition Credit Policy for Healing Arts Intensives
There are no refunds for Healing Arts Intensives, but tuition credit for future Intensives may be issued as follows:
If you have paid for a Healing Arts Intensive, but you do not attend ANY of the sessions, you are given a tuition credit for the full amount of the Intensive which can be applied to a future Intensive. This tuition credit must be used within one year from the date of the initial Intensive Orientation.
If you attend ONLY THE ORIENTATION session of the Intensive but none of the other sessions, you are given a tuition credit of half of the admission price you paid for the Intensive. This tuition credit can be applied to a future Intensive. This tuition credit must be used within one year from the date of the initial Intensive Orientation.
If you attend two or more sessions of the Intensive, you do not receive a tuition credit.