6 Saturdays, 3:30-5:30 PM CT
December 9, 16, 2023; Jan. 6, 13, 20, 27, 2024
$240/$180 Early Registration by December 2
Attend in person or via zoom
The inner feeling of our life’s essence
Alive in our core, and from that sense
If this sounds like what you need in your life right now, join us for a breakthrough experience!
Healing Arts Intensive is
- A 6 week group therapeutic process through observing and creating visual art, writing, music & dance
- A life-changing experience of transformation and healing in small group, like-minded community
- Learning how to use the arts for your spiritual healing
- Experiencing the power of having a healing intention (Transformational Goal)
- Dive deep into ways to catalyze your transformation as the viewer/audience of the arts
- Learning and/or practicing Shamanic Journey meditation
- Find the archetypal energies/helping spirits who can help you achieve your personal intentions
- facilitated by Shamanic Artist-Healers Joan Forest Mage, Adam Davis & Jessi Thompson
“I felt as if this Healing Arts Intensive was awakening me into clarity. I could not have imagined the shift I underwent from the first session until the end. I shed the old identity to see what was below the surface. My focus shifted, my understanding of my gifts was clarified.”
“The very act of setting a transformational goal is a big step in the healing process. The Healing Arts Intensive provides many opportunities for healing, growth, introspection and self-expression, to name a few.”
What happens in a Healing Arts Intensive?
- Participants focus on a personal Transformational Goal which they manifest through the entire range of observing and creating the arts.
- The Orientation session helps participants identify their Transformational Goals through discussion, meditation and connecting with their spirit guides.
- In the Art Making and Writing sessions, participants experience creating their own visual art and creative writing to make further progress towards their Transformational Goals.
- Participants attend a shamanic Sound Healing Theater performance by Life Force Arts Ensemble, our professional performing company. Watching the spirit channeled vocal and instrumental music, dance and poetry can create profound energetic shifts in the participants’ Transformational Goals.
- We conclude the Intensive with the Closure session: sharing of experiences, meditation and a final visual art making and writing project.
Each Healing Arts Intensive is
- six weeks: once a week for two hours each session
- has six to eight participants
- facilitated by shamanic artist-healers from Life Force Ensemble and/or Associate Artists
Tuition Credit Policy for Healing Arts Intensives
There are no refunds for Healing Arts Intensives, but tuition credit for future Intensives may be issued as follows:
If you have paid for a Healing Arts Intensive, but you do not attend ANY of the sessions, you are given a tuition credit for the full amount of the Intensive which can be applied to a future Intensive. This tuition credit must be used within one year from the date of the initial Intensive Orientation.
If you attend ONLY THE ORIENTATION session of the Intensive but none of the other sessions, you are given a tuition credit of half of the admission price you paid for the Intensive. This tuition credit can be applied to a future Intensive. This tuition credit must be used within one year from the date of the initial Intensive Orientation.
If you attend two or more sessions of the Intensive, you do not receive a tuition credit.
Register for Event
6 Week Healing Arts Intensive – The Cave & The Seed Within. $180 Early Registration by December 2nd
Pay by credit card:
To pay by Zelle – our Zelle address is email@example.com
Please contact Joan to specify if you are coming in person or via zoom
Questions? contact Joan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-327-7224