Saturday, January 14, 2023
12 – 5 PM
$55/$45 early registration by January 7
Attend in person or via zoom
If you are attending by zoom please contact Joan at email@example.com to receive the zoom link
Discover the arts as a catalyst for your spiritual healing!
Join us for spiritual experience of shamanic journeying, setting intentions, and the visual and performing arts to start the New Year!
Immersive Healing Experience for the Ritual Theater performance The Heart of Winter facilitated by Shamanic Practitioner Joan Forest Mage, guides you into the silence and peace of winter, resting, renewing and allowing the long nights to bring us visions from Spirit for the coming year.
If this sounds like what you need in your life right now, join us for a breakthrough experience!
- Create deep transformation in your life through experiencing and understanding how to use attending Ritual Theater for your own healing
- Discover the power of having a healing intention (Transformational Goal) when attending Ritual Theater
- Meet the spirit guides/archetypal energies of Life Force Arts Ensemble’s Ritual Theater performance The Heart of Winter
- Through meditation, participants will find the archetypal energies/helping spirits who can help them achieve their personal intentions
- Dive deep into the text, music, artwork and spirit of the performance, using it as a catalyst for your transformational intentions (healing, personal growth, professional development, self-discovery, evolution, transition)
- Please think about what your Transformational Goal (Intention) will be. What do you want to transform in your life through doing this Immersive? This process can help you make that shift!
Schedule for Saturday January 14
- 12 – 2 PM – Dive deep into the text, music, artwork and spirit of Life Force Arts Ensemble’s Ritual Theater performance The Heart of Winter, facilitated by Shamanic Practitioner and LFAE Director Joan Forest Mage
- 2 – 3 PM lunch break
- 3 – 5 PM Attend LFAE Ritual Performance
Note: Immersive participants DO NOT perform in the LFAE performance, but they do
- choose archetypal energies or helping spirits who the LFAE performers invoke to guide the performance
- learn about the music which the LFAE performers sing and play in the performance and reflect on how it relates to their Transformational Goal
- create writing and poetry based on their Transformational Goals, which the LFAE performers may use in the performance
- learn the deeper meaning of the Featured Artwork from the LFAE art exhibit that the performers will interpret/channel during the performance
Ticket sales are closed for this event.