Intuitive Art Making/Meditation Class with Lisa Nomikos
4 Saturdays, April 24, May 1, 8 & 15, 3:30 – 5:30 pm
$45 per single session/$150 for all 4 sessions
“Painting Your Inner Self” is an experiential class using intuitive art and meditation as a transformative tool for inner growth.
In this four session class, we will explore the “elements” of who you are, your Soul: your individual energy field, inborn gifts, and talents, and unique mission. You will create an intuitive art piece based upon the elements – Water, Earth, Fire, and Air – that you experienced during your personal, guided shamanic journey.
- No art making experience is necessary. Any level artist is welcome.
Lisa will guide you if you need help with the art making techniques.
She will verbally help you create your inner vision.
- You can use whatever supplies you already own.
(Crayons, pencils, pens, watercolor paints, acrylic paints, paper, canvas, brushes…etc..)
- Create one piece for the entire 4 week class, incorporating the journeys of all sessions,or create as many pieces as you are guided.
Allow your own inner essence and guidance to surface as we explore the different aspects of “self” connected with the elements.
Session One: Focus on the water element of self
Session Two: Focus on the earth element of self
Session Three: Focus on the fire element of self
Session Four: Focus on the air element of self
In the final portion of each class, you will journal and bring together what you’ve experienced.
Come see what your guides and subconscious mind are trying to share with you.
What you’ll need:
- Please have your meditation area, supplies, and place to create artwork ready prior to your session.
- A journal or paper, and a writing tool.
- Art supplies of your choice, using whatever you already own. If you need recommendations, please reach out to me at LisaNomikos@GatheringVisions.com or text me at 847/404-0505.
- Blanket, pillow, and a comfortable area for the meditation portion of the class.
- A table or desk area to paint/draw/create.
- Meditation Portion: Each session begins with a 10-15 minute guided, meditative shamanic journey to the center of self, a safe place to explore the inner essence of who you are. You will be lying down on a blanket or sitting comfortably in a location where you can just relax. Lisa will be drumming or playing meditative music, as she verbally guides you to discover the “elements” of yourself.
After the meditation, you will have the opportunity to write impressions in your journal.
- Intuitive Art Portion: After journaling, we will take your meditation experience and create an intuitive art piece to bring into reality your personal journey into self. This image is a tool for self discovery and can be as elaborate or as simple as you’d like, and is based upon the elements you experienced during your meditative journey. This is your intuitive journey, so you get to choose the method you wish to share your vision. It is a safe place to explore the inner essence of who you are, and what you hope to be. Students will leave the class with a better understanding of using intuitive art and the elements for self-discovery.
- April 24, 2021
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Venue Website: lifeforcearts.org
All of our events are hosted online through Zoom.
You will receive the link to your class once you are registered.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 773.327.7224 or info@LifeForceArts.org.