Tuesday, June 27, 2023
7-9 PM CT
Attend in person or via zoom
$55 single classes Hawaiian Goddesses
- register below for single class Pele June 27
- click here for single class Namaka July 18
- click here for single class Kauila July 25
Click here to sign up for the 6 week Healing Arts Intensive “The Fire of Life” that includes all 3 Hawaiian Goddesses Workshops
Pele is the first of three in the Hawaiian Goddesses series
- June 27 – Tap into the life force of Pele, Goddess of Fire & Volcanoes
- July 18 – Flow with the strength of Namaka, the Sea Goddess
- July 25 Transform with Kauila, the Turtle Goddess
Today we will be meeting Pele, one of the three Hawaiian Deities that Lisa painted for Life Force’s current exhibit, Conscious Body, Living Soul: From Sentience to Sovereignty.
For Lisa, the three goddesses simultaneously flowed into three separate paintings as an answer to the exhibit’s question, “What is sentience?”
Explore the messages of one of these Goddesses, Pele, as She shows you your own thoughts and feelings to gain greater clarity in your life.
Lisa will lead you on a healing journey using guided meditation, writing and art making as tools for self-discovery and healing.
- I will be leading you in meditations on Pele. You will face the painting Goddess Pele Empowered. You may be sitting in a chair or on the floor if you’re more comfortable. And, I will read you the channeled poem that I wrote about Pele.
- Next, you’re invited to shut your eyes as I re-read the same poem. Notice the difference of hearing the words with your eyes open, versus shut
- You will have the opportunity to journal your thoughts and impressions after the meditation.
- Then we begin the visual art making portion of the workshop. You can share your impressions and thoughts as we draw and paint
- At the end of the class, you are invited to share what you’ve created…
- Blanket or yoga mat for meditation portion
- journal and pen
- colored pencils and paper will be provided
- if you’d like to use any other art supplies, please bring them: water colors or acrylics with your brushes, watercolor paper or canvas for acrylics, graphite pencils, charcoal, erasers, crayons, markers, etc.
Restrictions: please do not bring oil paint, turpentine, nor linseed oil for using with oil paints. I’m highly allergic and cannot have it being used around me without having allergic reactions. Thank you!
Ticket sales are closed for this event.